Tuesday, October 2, 2012

WOW! What a Ride!

It has been a very interesting summer for me, and we are already in the full swing of fall!  I am working with Sundara Yoga Therapy, Mind Body Yoga, and Hope for Heroes in Austin, trying to get some classes scheduled with Yoga Day and Haven for Hope here in San Antonio, finding new activities for San Antonio Yoga Meetup which I took over this summer, just finished Warriors at Ease Module 1 and going to iRest Level 1 on Sunday.  Almost glad the MBS Fitness classes at 1221 Broadway are on hiatus for now, or I think I would be a bit frazzled during this organizational period.  Thank goodness some of the organizational part will be over in a couple of weeks, as will my trainings until March.  It is interesting though to walk through finding my routine in this new landscape.  I feel very lucky to have a supportive significant other that helps me remember to take time to breathe, to be silly, and to continue to practice what I preach! :-)  I would like to get more Skype classes off the ground by the first of the year, and am helping with a training in the DC area in January too, so it will continue to be busy, but this is what I need to propel my goal - of making  the therapeutic tools of yoga more accessible to all - forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment